Where Fibre & Fashion Meet
Our mills produce dissolving grade pulp exclusively for viscose staple fibre manufacturing. The resulting natural-based cellulose is designed specifically for apparel and home textile applications, and can be utilized in its 100% form.
Protecting Our Wetlands
We’re proud to partner with Ducks Unlimited Canada to help protect wetlands along with a network of water controls and dykes across New Brunswick. These areas provide critical habitat for millions of migrating waterfowl.
- AV Group NB hosts 7 DUC wetland projects
- Encompasses 3,500 Acres Protected Land
Our Operation: At a Glance
- AV Group NB is comprised of two DISSOLVING PULP mills
- We are continuously one of New Brunswick’s largest employers
- Our mills have been operating since 1998
The numbers add up. We're investing in the future
|Million Invested in our Operation||Million Committed||Employed Directly + Indirectly|